How to merge multiple pdf files

Today, I merged my brother's coverletter and resume into one single pdf file. How did I merge two pdfs? Hmmm.... Did I buy Adobe Acrobat professional.........Oh no!!!!.


I am Linux user. I can do magic. Sorry Windows users.....

I am using Linux mint. I have pdftk tool. Type the following command in the terminal to install pdftk:


$ sudo apt-get install pdftk

Firstly, I renamed my brother's coverletter from "lastname-firstname-coverletter.pdf" to "lastname-firstname-1.pdf" and resume from "lastname-firstname-resume.pdf" to "lastname-firstname-2.pdf"


Finally, I ran the following command in the terminal

pdftk lastname-firstname-*.pdf cat output lastname-firstname-coverletter_resume.pdf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a process already using the admin port 4848 -- it probably is another instance of a GlassFish server; ERROR

How to Convert OutputStream to InputStream

How to compile and install GraphicsMagick (GM) in Linux