How to copy directory structure without copying contents of the directory



Few days ago, I have to download Spring Framework latest stable jars. There is no single zip file which contains all the jars of Spring Framework. So, I have to create the directory for specific jar and download it. 

I had older version of Spring Framework directory which contains folder for specific jar file. I do not want copy the content inside the directory just directory structure. Therefore, I issued the following command.


find . -type d >dirs.txt



xargs mkdir -p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a process already using the admin port 4848 -- it probably is another instance of a GlassFish server; ERROR

How to Convert OutputStream to InputStream

How to compile and install GraphicsMagick (GM) in Linux