Git ssh is hanged during cloning

I installed Git and NetExtender 7.5.758 client in my laptop (Linux Mint 16) to connect my office computer.

NetExtender client was successfully connected to my office computer. Then, I tried to clone Git repository, it looked like Git ssh hanged. After few minutes later, I got the following error response:
git clone ssh://user@server:port/mygitrepo
Cloning into 'mygitrepo'...
user@server's password:
Connection closed by server
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
I tried several things. installed older version of NetExtender and Git but no luck. Then, I opened /etc/ssh/ssh_config file and found the following setting:
"GSSAPIAuthentication yes". 
At first, I created a backup of original ssh_config and then change the GSSAPIAuthentication setting to
"GSSAPIAuthentication no"
Then I tried to clone Git repo. Wow... I surprised, Git repo was cloned sucessfully without any trouble.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is a process already using the admin port 4848 -- it probably is another instance of a GlassFish server; ERROR

How to Convert OutputStream to InputStream

How to compile and install GraphicsMagick (GM) in Linux